What is it?
Leadership Visioning is a 1-2-1 ‘deep dive’ coaching experience that provides a unique opportunity for business leaders to take some high quality, accelerated thinking and visioning time for themselves.
It will give you a chance to focus on your future with clarity and crystallise what is next in your leadership, business, career and/or life. The focus creates meaning and purpose, and helps you to prioritise goal setting and decision-making.
The Leadership Visioning programme consists of pre-work, one full-day and a coaching call 6 weeks after the day.
- Identify, refresh or up-level your vision for yourself as leader – what do you want your next chapter to look like?
- Access fresh thinking around important issues
- Explore strengths and values-based leadership
- Identify and address sabotaging behaviour, assumptions, limiting beliefs and blocks to effectiveness and your own fulfillment
- Creatively problem-solve around key challenges
- Develop a strength-based action plan to forward your vision
- Pre-work will take around 1.5 hours
- The day runs from 9.30am to 4.00pm
- Based on Positive Psychology the morning consists of a series of mind-expanding exercises to stimulate generative visioning and hone key questions that you want answering and a pre-lunch Values Walk
- After lunch we focus on addressing your key questions and creating a compelling strength-based action plan for you to move towards your vision
- 6 weeks after the Leadership Visioning Day you will have a 1 hour follow up call/meeting to review your action plan and set new goals
I attended the Vision Day with Nancy and thought it was hugely valuable. Nancy is a great coach – a really good listener but with plenty of inspirational ideas. I came away from the day with a much clearer vision for my mid and long term future. I have had other coaching at work and this dovetailed perfectly with that previous work. I would highly recommend Nancy and the
PARTNER, BAKER & MACKENZIE
The Vision Day is a powerful exercise that helped me identify where I wanted to go, what was in the way and how to achieve those aims. The day itself is structured and focused on determining and achieving objectives, resulting in a concrete plan with defined actions and timelines to address the issues I was facing.
Nancy is a charming and skilled coach – she quickly built rapport and we started delving into the issues. Through a variety of activities, Nancy guided me in identifying the my long-term professional and social objectives and what I needed to do to achieve these. Nancy asks direct and intelligent probing questions and helped me to answer them.
MATTHEW BROWN, IT CONSULTANT