What is it?
Leadership Visioning is a 1-2-1 ‘deep dive’ coaching experience that provides a unique opportunity for business leaders to take some high quality, accelerated thinking and visioning time for themselves.
It will give you a chance to focus on your future with clarity and crystallise what is next in your leadership, business, career and/or life. The focus creates meaning and purpose, and helps you to prioritise goal setting and decision-making.
The Leadership Visioning programme consists of pre-work, one full-day and a coaching call 6 weeks after the day. Business/life partners can benefit from experiencing Vision Day Intensives together to fully understand and support each other’s future thinking and plans.
- Identify, refresh or up-level your vision for yourself as leader – what do you want your next chapter to look like?
- Access fresh thinking around important issues
- Explore strengths and values-based leadership
- Identify and address sabotaging behaviour, assumptions, limiting beliefs and blocks to effectiveness and your own fulfillment
- Creatively problem-solve around key challenges
- Develop a strength-based action plan to forward your vision
- Pre-work will take around 1.5 hours
- The day runs from 9.30am to 4.00pm
- Based on Positive Psychology the morning consists of a series of mind-expanding exercises to stimulate generative visioning and hone key questions that you want answering and a pre-lunch Values Walk
- After lunch we focus on addressing your key questions and creating a compelling strength-based action plan for you to move towards your vision
- 6 weeks after the Leadership Visioning Day you will have a 1 hour follow up call/meeting to review your action plan and set new goals
I attended the Vision Day with Nancy and thought it was hugely valuable. Nancy is a great coach – a really good listener but with plenty of inspirational ideas. I came away from the day with a much clearer vision for my mid and long term future. I have had other coaching at work and this dovetailed perfectly with that previous work. I would highly recommend Nancy and the
PARTNER, BAKER & MACKENZIE
I completed the Vision Day with my wife in February 2018. The best thing about the day is that we both understand each other's plan 100% - what it takes for us to be happy at work (and in life), why that is and how we can both get there. During the day we had an extra brain to help create our plans and make sure they aligned with our values. And we are now extra accountable to deliver! Overall, a really positive experience for any couple.
HARRY & CARLY COLLINS